Friday 18 September 2020

Robert Plant

Next up in the Led Zep collection is Robert Plant.  Those curls were always going to make this a difficult job but I don't think this came out too bad considering.  Maybe the forearm should be slightly bigger.  And   the face looks a little chubby.  But if I can draw a present day Jimmy Page and a 1970s John Bonham, why not go for a 2030s Robert Plant?

I didn't add a black outline to this one because I didn't want to spoil what I had.  With Jimmy having the black background and John Henry having thick black outlines, maybe JPJ will need outlining with a black rollerball for maximum variety.  I did make sure, though, to give one side of Robert's face a really hard edge, which I think looks good.

Anyway, just John Paul Jones to go now.  I've had one go at him and was terrible.  I'll have another go tomorrow.  Must remember to include the black rollerball outline and probably a blue background.

No comments:

Post a Comment