Saturday 8 May 2021

Ben Talks Football

Portraits with markers always come in pairs.  After that Tommy Cooper effort, I wasn't feeling confident enough to draw someone famous, so I headed for my Facebook friends list and looked at people with birthdays around now.  I settled in the end on Ben.

So this is Ben.  Despite being born with glycogen storage disease (I think there are less than 20 people in the U.K. with this) he's a great, positive personality.  He used to manage a kids' football team but has n9w progressed to managing an adult team.  He likes nothing better than talking about how his team got on in their last match, and I think that's what he's doing here.

This one's not too bad, although Ben,s hair is a bit too dark.  It's not for sale but if Ben (or his wife or one of his kids) wants it, it's theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment