Wednesday 16 June 2021

H1 2021 Survey

I need some help please guys.  It's been a busy first half of the year and I could do with finding out which of my works are most popular.  I've managed to narrow my starting list down to 50 works including my own favourites, all those that were sold, some that got more likes on Facebook than I was expecting them to and my Landscape Artist Of TheYear painting that had to be kept under wraps until January.

It's dead easy to participate.  Just head to https://poll.app.do/h1-2021-artistic-actuary-poll
and you'll see all 50 works.  All you have to do is to highlight all of those that you like, then press the submit button.  It should only take a couple of minutes.

All responses are appreciated, and I'll put the results up here when votes have dried up.  Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment